Last year, I TRIED to do a reading challenge and alas, I failed miserably. I did not follow my list, did not read from my TBR pile and bought more books instead.
So this year, I resolved to not make a list and just read. Read to my heart’s content, a book that I really want. 35 books in a year, ~3 books a month, in a span of 12 months. I also learned that to be able to do this, I need a real person to be accountable with. When I say real, I mean not just people over the internet, but someone that I meet with personally, in the flesh, weekly. No offense! 🙂
My goodreads is back up again and we are all set to go! Here’s what I’ve read so far:
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
- Just Do Something by Kevin DeYoung
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- You and Me Forever by Francis and Lisa Chan
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
- Good by Desiring God team
See you on the other side!